Yorktown Senior Center Officers:
||Ann lucille Kollasch
|Interim Board President
- CONNECTION LAB - Wireless Internet classes for YOUR device (Kindle,
iPad, laptop, etc) One time connection fee
of $2, and free instruction every Friday!.
- Horse-racing game with Mary Jane - Wednesday
December 17 at 10 a.m.
- Christmas Caroling @ Colonial Manor Nursing &
Rehab. Car pool leaves at 9:45 a.m. on either Monday December 22
or Tuesday December 23
- Cornhole/Corn toss - December 24 at 10 a.m.
- Closed for Christmas - December 25
- Big Brain Academy with Sally Y. - Wednesday
December 31 at 10 a.m.
- Closed for New Years Day - January 1, 2015
The Mission of the Yorktown
Senior Center is to assist older individuals to optimize their quality of life
by promoting socialization and wellness, fostering independence, and
strengthening links between our senior center and the community.
This web site is sponsored by