Yorktown Senior Center Officers:
||Ann lucille Kollasch
|Interim Board President
- CONNECTION LAB - Wireless Internet classes for YOUR device (Kindle,
iPad, laptop, etc) One time connection fee
of $2, and free instruction every Friday!
- Halloween Party on Friday - October 31st
- Dog Biscuit baking at 1 pm - November 6th &
- Horse racing game at 10 am - November 12th
- "Snacks & Chat" with Senior Life of York -
- Cornhole at 1 pm - November 17th
- Trip to Penn Street Farmers' Market at 9:45
am - November 18th
- Trip to York's Salvation Army Thrift Store
at 9:45 am - November 19th
- "Home Care" - What is it?" with Omni Home
Care at 1 pm - November 25th
- Sing along at 10 am - November 26th
- Thanksgiving Celebration Celebration at
11:30 am - November 26th
CALLING ALL ARTISTS, AGES 60 AND OLDER!
CELEBRATE YOUR CREATIVITY!
Yorktown Senior Center announces an exciting opportunity for York County
artists who are 60 years old and older to display their creative works from
Thursday October 23rd until Sunday November 2nd, 2014. “Mastering
Imagination” - an exhibit which celebrates creativity by older York County
artists will be displayed at Yorktown Senior Center, and inside Faith United
Church of Christ and throughout the church spaces. The Center and church are
located at 509 Pacific Avenue in York, Pennsylvania.
Yorktown Senior Center believes that creativity doesn’t stop when you get
older! Sometimes, it begins when you retire!
The Mission of the Yorktown
Senior Center is to assist older individuals to optimize their quality of life
by promoting socialization and wellness, fostering independence, and
strengthening links between our senior center and the community.
This web site is sponsored by