Thursdays, Aug. 21, 28, Sept. 4, 11: 12 - 3 pm
- a free program from York City Bureau of Health entitled "Living Well
with Chronic Conditions" Call the center to register at
717-854-0693. Deadline is July 31st
Tuesday, August 19 at 1:00 pm
- Free ice cream sundaes, please bring a topping to share
Friday, August 22, 10:00 a.m.
- Yard Sale Adventure Redux (Car pool leaves at 9:45 a.m.)
Wednesday, August 27 at 10:00 a.m.
Thursday, August 28 at 12:30 p.m.
- August Birthday Party (Sponsored by Country Meadows at Home)
Friday, August 29 at 10:00 a.m.
- Field Trip to Penn Farmer's Market (car pool leaves at 9:45)
The Mission of the Yorktown
Senior Center is to assist older individuals to optimize their quality of life
by promoting socialization and wellness, fostering independence, and
strengthening links between our senior center and the community.