Yorktown Senior Center Officers:
|Interim Board President
(For a complete list follow the Calendar of Events link above)
- CONNECTION LAB - Wireless Internet classes for YOUR device (Kindle,
iPad, laptop, etc)
One time connection fee
of $2, and free instruction every Friday!
- Trip to Rescue Mission Store - Wednesday, Sept. 2 @ 9:30 a.m.
- Diabetes Class - Thursday, Sept. 3 @ 9:45 a.m.
- CENTER CLOSED - Monday, Sept.7 - LABOR DAY
- Members Meeting - Wednesday, Sept. 9 @ 9:30 a.m.
- Diabetes Class - Thursday, Sept. 10 @ 9:45 a.m.
- Bowling Games w/ Country Meadows - Friday, Sept. 11 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Trip to Salvation Army Store - Wednesday, Sept. 16 @ 9:30 a.m.
- Diabetes Class - Thursday, Sept. 17 @ 9:45 a.m.
- Leave for Martin's Chips Tour - Tuesday, Sept. 22 @ 8:30 a.m
- Diabetes Class - Thursday, Sept. 24 @ 9:45 a.m..
- Cake w/ Country Meadows - Thursday, Sept. 24 @ 12:30 p.m.
- Country music w?Mick - Thursday, Sept. 24 @ 1:00 p.m.
- Trip to Eastern Market - Friday, Sept. 25 @ 9:30 a.m.
- Friendly's Fundraiser - Monday, Sept. 28 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Trip to St. Mary's Resale Store - Wednesday, Sept. 30 @ 9;30 a.m.
The Mission of the Yorktown
Senior Center is to assist older individuals to optimize their quality of life
by promoting socialization and wellness, fostering independence, and
strengthening links between our senior center and the community.
This web site is sponsored by