Yorktown Senior Center Officers:
(For a complete list follow the Calendar of Events link abov
- Plant Flowers for Earth Day - Friday, April 21 @ 10 a.m.
- Blood Pressure checks - Monday, April 24 in the a.m.
- ICG - Monday, May 1 fomr 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Trip to Eastern Market - Friday, May 5 @ 9:00 a.m.
- SHOWCASE DAY - Wednesday, May 10
- Sing-a-long with Betsy - Wednesday, May 17 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Singing and Dancing Entertainment - Thursday, May 18 @ 12:30 p.m.
- Lauren's Talk - Friday, May 19 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Health South with Diabetic and skin care products - Tuesday, May 23
@ 10:00 a.m.
- Trip to Renova Pretzel in Hanover - Wednesday, May 24 @ 8:45 a.m.
- Ashley's Talk - Thursday, May 25 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Center is Closed for Memorial Day - Monday, May 29
- Market Vouchers - Wednesday, May 31 form 9:00 to 11:30 a.m.
The Mission of the Yorktown
Senior Center is to assist older individuals to optimize their quality of life
by promoting socialization and wellness, fostering independence, and
strengthening links between our senior center and the community.
This web site is sponsored by